Official No. 110012, 83 ton. Built of steel at Wivenhoe by Forrestt & in 1898
Owned in trade by L.R.T.C. Rerigged as company yacht barge by R.Walsh, Wyvenhoe (London) Ltd. Chartering out of St.Katharines by Charisma Consultants Ltd.
She is now owned by Jim and Catherine Dines, based at Downs Road Boatyard, where she has had extensive restoration work carried out and hopes to be underway in 2021.