Official No. 116179, 67 ton. Built of wood at Harwich in 1906 by W.B.McLearon 88.9×20.6x 7.1.
She was purchased by F.W.Horlock and rigged as boomie. Sold 1917 to Wynfield Shipping Co. of Grimsby who fitted an engine which was removed on sale to Capt.Body in 1923.
Later owned by R & W Paul Ltd. aux. Ruston 80 installed 1948.
Owners East Coast Sail Trust for youth sail training out of Maldon.
She was completely rebuilt between 2005 and 2011.
She now continues her work taking school children and groups on excursions, based in Ipswich Haven Marina.
For her full history and information about chartering the barge, please visit her website – thalatta.org.uk/