Official No. 146700 81 ton. Built of wood at Sittingbourne 1922 by Wills & Packham
Owners include E.A.Horlock, and R.Sully converted to a motor barge in 1949 she traded until 1973 when she was sold out of trade to Albert Groom for chartering & community purposes based at Ipswich. She moved to West India Docks and then to Pin Mill and Maldon for restoration under sail 1998, owner Grant Littler. She is currently moored at Heybridge, Essex where extensive restoration work is awaited.