Official No. 104862, 70 ton. Built of wood at East Greenwich in 1895 by Hughes
Originally owned by Mason, later Cranfield Bros. Aux Ruston 80 fitted. Sold to Lawrie Tester and rerigged at Hollowshore in the 1970’s. Having been stranded ashore following a big tide, she was refitted 1990 as a private yacht
Based at Faversham, owner Geoffrey Ingle. She returned to sail in 2006. She had her wooden keelson replaced in steel during 2017.
Orinoco undertakes trips on the Swale estuary. For more information, email email@example.com