Official No: 108373 79 tons built by Forrestt at Wivenhoe in 1898. 86.7 X 20.6 X 6.7.
MB 1924 LRTC. Restoration project at Battersea 1970. Sold to Deptford Community Centre and then in 2001 to Peter Sands, who had initially been asked to cut her up. She was moved to Hoo for restoration as he felt she was too good a shape and the restoration was completed in 2012.
She has since been one of the most regular barge match attendees, enjoying many successes.