Official No. 113753, 56 ton. Built of wood at Ipswich in 1902 by Orvis, 84 x 19.3 x 6.2 for R. & W. Paul Ltd.
One of the earliest of the surviving yacht barges to come out of trade, she competed in the last series of Thames Matches in the 1960s.
Owned 1961 by A.J.O’Shea as charterbarge later by Albert Groom. Based in the West India Dock for the L.D.D.C.
Now owned by Simon Devonshire, she winters in St Katherine Y.H. and sails from Hoo, Kent in the summer.