Official No. 722956 23 ton, Built of wood at Rotherhithe in 1931 by Hyam & Oliver for the War Department, 72′ by 13′
Lady of the Lea was built for the carriage of explosives from Waltham Abbey and was originally tiller steered and stumpy rigged. Sold to W.Aslett 1946.
Owned by Brian Pain as private yacht barge, Based Standard Quay, Faversham, registered at Dover.