Official No. 84430, 59 ton
Built of wood at Murston in 1882 by Smeed Dean & Co.Ltd for their own use passing to A.P.C.M., Francis & Gilders and Browns for lighterage. Rebuilt 1922 at 64 ton, later becoming a housebarge at Heybridge. She has been rebuilt at Maldon by owner Ken Greenhalgh (deceased).
An engineless barge, she was underway in 2018, where she made an impressive sight in the Blackwater Match.