Official No. 84028, 16 ton. Built Frindsbury 1881.
Very small working barge built with a single hold at Frindsbury of wood in 1881 by Curel and owned by Walter Wrinch of Ewarton. Later owners Payne, and Mica Brown who refitted her as a private yacht based at Snape Maltings. Reverted to tiller steering and had mizzen stepped on rudder post from 2005 under Mica Brown and Des Kaliszewski.