Official No. 105421, 63 tons built of wood at Harwich in 1896 by Cann
Beric is in urgent need of a complete restoration. Her owners are keen to donate her to anyone that may be interested in taking her on. Please contact owners Alistair and Jo if interested – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07772 342724.
Owners, Cranfield Brothers Ltd ended working life as motorbarge between Tilbury Grain Terminal and Rochford Mills in 1977, Bought 1978 by Stan Cresswell and Roy Woods and rerigged at Ipswich. Used by Steven Young for receptions in Millwall Dock sold 1999 and moved to Newcastle. Returned to East Coast in 2003.
Based at St Katherine Y.H. as a static barge, she fell into disrepair and now lays at Ham Wharf, Hollowshore in desperate need of restoration.