Official No. 127274 67 ton. Built of wood at Frindsbury 1922 by London & Rochester 82.4 x 21 x 6.8
Auxilliary 2 cylinder Kelvin petrol parafin engine installed 1931 replaced by 3 cylinder Bargus Co. (Kelvin) engine 1935. Bought out of trade as a twin hatched motor barge by Thames Barge Sailing Club and rerigged 1968 for members sailing. Engine replaced by Bedford 8.2 litre diesel 1991. Owner now Thames Sailing Barge Trust. Based Maldon.
Visit the Barge Trust website for more information about hiring Pudge – www.bargetrust.org/