Barge logo
of London.

(Photo - Martin Phillips)

Official No. 110012.
63 tons, built of steel at Wivenhoe by Forrest & Sons in 1898.
Owned in trade by L.R.T.C.
Rerigged as company yacht barge by Richard Walsh.
Now owned by Trad Sail Charters and based in Maldon

Home Archives Bibliography Barge Charter Barge Crew FAQs Barges for sale Glossary
Related links
Barge Matches Model Barges Museums Noticeboard Barge Research Active Barges Where to see barges
Pages © David Renouf, email: