S.B.Vigilant - Pin Mill Barge Match, from Felixstowe, 1990.
(Photo - D.Renouf)
73 tons, built of wood at Ipswich in 1904 by Orvis & Fuller.
Owned by Alfred Horlock and converted to a yacht in 1932.
Sold back into trade and converted to motor barge by Whiting Bros.
Passed to L.R.T.C.
Owners Messrs. Dawes, Thomas and Martin as a private barge yacht based Woodbridge Suffolk.