Photo Euan Maybank 2011
Official No. 110315.
70 tons, built of wood at Sandwich in 1901 by H. Felton.
84.2 x 20.4 x 6.6.
Owner Fisher, bought by R & W Paul Ltd 1912.
Motorbarge 1950, sold as a yacht by 1965 and house barge at Pin Mill
Rebuilt at Ipswich Dockend in 1992 and moved to various berths in
London, latterly in Millwall Dock. However, she suffered serious damage
from the effects of the IRA Docklands bomb in 1995.
Now (April 2011) owned by Euan Maybank and Rachael Smith, she is berthed
at Fresh Wharf, Barking Creek. She will be undergoing restoration
work with Tim Goldsack at Standard Quay, Faversham.