S.B.Thalatta - Southend Barge Match, from Southend Pier, 1988.
(Photo - D.Renouf)
67 tons, built of wood at Harwich in 1906 by W.B. McLearon.
88.9 x 20.6 x 7.1.
Bought by F.W. Horlock and rigged as a boomie.
Sold in 1917 to Wynfield Shipping Co. of Grimsby who fitted an engine which was removed on sale to Capt. Body in 1923.
Later owned by R & W Paul Ltd.
Auxillary Ruston 80 installed in 1948.
East Coast Sail Trust for youth sailing at Maldon.