Barge logo
SPINAWAY C
of Ipswich.

!



Official No. 109207.
57 tons, built at Ipswich in 1899 by Orvis.
Auxillary Bollinder engine installed in 1910.
Sold to Cranfield Bros. in 1912 and as a yacht to W.C. Brice in 1967.
Rebuilding,/possibly abandoned at Hoo.

Many thanks to Tarkey Barker for the photographs, including
his father-in-law George Morgan seen here at the helm during a barge race
.

Home Archives Bibliography Barge Charter Barge Crew FAQs Barges for sale Glossary
Related links
Barge Matches Model Barges Museums Noticeboard Barge Research Active Barges Where to see barges
Pages © David Renouf, email: bargemaster@thamesbarge.org.uk