Barge logo
RAYBEL
of London
S.B. Raybel
S.B. Raybel on Pin Mill hard, 1988
(Photo - D.Renouf)

Official No. 145058.
80 tons, built of wood at Sittingbourne 1920 by Wills & Packham for G.F.Sully.
Aux Kelvin 88 engine installed 1939.
Sold out of trade, rerigged and used as a studio.
Rerigged at Pin Mill and moved to St. Katharines.
Now owned by Rob. Sargent.

Home Archives Bibliography Barge Charter Barge Crew FAQs Barges for sale Glossary
Related links
Barge Matches Model Barges Museums Noticeboard Barge Research Active Barges Where to see barges
Pages © David Renouf, email: bargemaster@thamesbarge.org.uk