S.B. Phoenician, Thames barge Match 2004.
(Photo - D.Renouf)
tons, built of wood at Sittingbourne 1922 by Wills & Packham.
Owners include E.A. Horlock and R. Sully.
Converted to motor barge in 1949 she traded until 1973 when she was sold out of trade to Albert Groom for chartering & community purposes based at Ipswich.
Moved to West India Docks and then to Pin Mill for restoration. Now Based St. Katharine Docks, London