(Photo - D.Renouf)
70 tons, built of wood at East Greenwich in 1895 by Hughes and owned by Mason, later Cranfield Bros.
Auxillary Ruston 80 fitted.
Sold to L. Tester and rerigged at Hollowshore in 1970s.
Stranded ashore she was refitted in 1990 as a private yacht based at Hoo with Robert Deards as racing skipper and part owner.
Recently sold and moved to Faversham. Is now sailing again (2006)