Barge logo
NELLIE
of Faversham.

Official No. 114452.
43 ton, built at Faversham by Cremer in 1901.
Owned by Daniels 1950, later by Lapthorn.
Motorbarge from 1952.
Rebuilt Twickenham 1985 and completed at Cooks Maldon 1994 and owned by Prof. Diane Montgomery.
Reduced stumpy rig.

Home Archives Bibliography Barge Charter Barge Crew FAQs Barges for sale Glossary
Related links
Barge Matches Model Barges Museums Noticeboard Barge Research Active Barges Where to see barges
Pages © David Renouf, email: bargemaster@thamesbarge.org.uk