Lady Jean 1992, River Medway. (Photo - D.Renouf)
No. 148366. 86 ton,
built of wood at Rochester in 1923 by Short Bros. 91.2 x 21.6 x 7.5.
Auxillary Ruston 100 installed 1948 but removed 1958 by R & W Paul
Renamed Sir Alan Herbert by East Coast Sail Trust for use as youth sail training ship.
Bought by Iden Wickens for a barge yacht and reverted to her original name.
Staysail Mulie with half wheelhouse. Based at Maldon.