S.B.Lady Daphne - Thames Barge Match 2004. (Photo - D.Renouf)
No. 127276 85 tons,
built of wood at Rochester in 1923 by Short Bros.
90 x 21.4 x 7.3.
Auxillary Ruston 100 engine installed in 1948, gear removed 1958 and used as a motor barge by her owners R & W Paul Ltd.
Sold in 1973 to Taylor Woodrow Ltd. and rerigged 1974 at Maldon.
Sold to Elisabeth and Michael Mainelli new owner in 1996 and chartered through Nymph Ltd and Topsail Charters.
Based at St. Katharine's Dock, London.
Lady Daphne - the LUCKY ship.
Nymph Limited - Managing Agents for the Lady Daphne
c/o Z/Yen Limited, 5-7,
St Helen's Place, London EC3A 6AU
tel: 020 7562 7656 fax: 020 7488 1017