Official No. 105418 65 ton , built of wood at Harwich in 1895 by Cann.
Owned by Horatio F. Horlock, sold in 1938 to Francis & Gilders and passed to L.R.T.C.
Then used as a timber lighter by Brown & Co. before being sold to Maldon Yacht & Barge Charter Co. Ltd. to be rerigged in 1964 with a six pointed white star in topsail under John Fairbrother.
Owned by Roger Marriott and moved to Port Solent and more recntly chartering from Maldon and other East Coast locations.
KITTY Home Page