S.B. Henry, River Thames 2004 (Photo - D.Renouf)
No. 118381. 44 ton, built of wood at Goldsmiths yard Grays in 1904 by
76.3 x 18.1 x 5.1, and owned by Cole and Lecquire Ltd.
Rebuilt by Wills & Packham 1944 and bought out of trade in 1948 by Arthur Bennett.
Residential barge of Steve and Jan Downer at Faversham, until sold to Justin Ford in 1996.
Went to Lowestoft harbour for some restoration work, and is continuing at Faversham, Kent..