Official No. 127260. 82
ton, built of wood at Rochester in 1913 by Little.
Owned by John Wilks of Deal, later Samuel West. Crossley engine installed
Houseboat at Otterham, rerigged at Ipswich by Steve Barry but abandoned
Recovered by G. Reeve and sold to Hugh Poore who rebuilt her hull
at Dolphin Yard, Sittingbourne. She has now been moved to Maldon for
restoration to continue under new ownership. Her hull was opened as
a Sailing Barge Heritage Centre from Easter 2003 whilst work will
continue on the rest of the vessel.
changed hands and refitting.