No. 97686 68 ton,
built of wood at Harwich in 1893 by Cann 82.3 x 19.8 x 6.8 Owned by
Robert Smith, sold 1930 to Cranfield Bros.
Became a motorbarge in 1954 in ownership of Lapthorn & Co. of Hoo.
Sold out of trade in 1972 and rerigged by Patrick Law.
Owned from 1976 by Sarah Roberts, now Kevin Symonds based St. Katharines.