S.B. Dawn at Maldon, 1988. (Photo - D.Renouf)
No. 105902 54 reg tons
Built at Maldon by Cook 1897
Owners: Keeble, Francis and Gilders-Brown,G Swift 1065, London Borough of Newham
Auxiliary 1949, motorbarge 1955, Timber lighter 1964, rerigged 1966 - Community Services
Laid up in disrepair in lighter 1991 at Hoo.
Transferred to a lighter and moved to Maldonwhere she has now been fully restored with help from the Heritage Lottery Fund.
For more information see: