Barge logo
CYGNET
of Harwich.


S.B.Cygnet Swale 2003
(Photo - D. Renouf)


Official No. 84028.

16 ton, very small working barge built of wood,
with a single hold at Frindsbury in 1881 by Curel and owned by Walter Wrinch of Ewarton.
Later owners Payne, and Mica Brown who
refitted her as a private yacht based at Pin Mill.

Home Archives Bibliography Barge Charter Barge Crew FAQs Barges for sale Glossary
Related links
Barge Matches Model Barges Museums Noticeboard Barge Research Active Barges Where to see barges
Pages © David Renouf, email: bargemaster@thamesbarge.org.uk