Barge logo
ATRATO of London.
No photo yet!
Official No. 110037

63 tons, built of steel by Forrest & Son at Wivenhoe in 1898

84.4 x 18.6 x 6.

Rebuilt 1945 by Pollocks. Owned by Hughes and L.R.B.C. Converted to motorbarge and sold out of trade being part rerigged at Battersea by Rupert Ashmore from 1985.

Home Archives Bibliography Barge Charter Barge Crew FAQs Barges for sale Glossary
Related links
Barge Matches Model Barges Museums Noticeboard Barge Research Active Barges Where to see barges
Pages © David Renouf, email: bargemaster@thamesbarge.org.uk