ARDWINA of London.
S.B.Ardwina - Southend Barge Match,
from Southend Pier, 1988.
(Photo - D.Renouf)
no. 129016. 66 tons , built of wood at Ipswich in 1909 by Orvis & Fuller.
85. x 21.1 x 6.4. Owned by E.J. & W. Goldsmith, sold 1938 to Metcalf Motor Coasters Ltd., and in 1951 to Daniels Bros. (Whitstable) Ltd.
Converted to yacht in 1959, refitted 1970, 1989/90.
Owned in 1985 by Ardwina Ltd. Based St. Katharines.